The Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors reports residential home sales for 2015 with over $1 billion in sales volume. This is the first year since 2006 that sales exceeded one billion dollars.
December 2015 vs December 2014
- 31.94% Increase in home sales units (536 vs 407)
- 1.70% Increase in average home sale price ($162,381 vs $159,662)
- 5.03% Increase in median sale price ($140,000 vs $133,299)
- 34.19% Increase in sales volume
- 73 days average days on market (vs 81 average days on market in 2014)
January – December 2015 vs January – December 2014
- 6.40% Increase in home sales units (6,336 vs 5,955)
- 5.73% Increase in average home sale price ($164,309 vs $155,404)
- 6.42% Increase in median sale price ($142,500 vs $133,900)
- 12.49% Increase in sales volume ($1,041,059,486 vs $925,429,315)
- 73 days average days on market (vs 80 average days on market in 2014)
Look for homes for sale here! It’s a great time to sell a home and purchase a new one. Home values are rising and mortgage interest rates are still low.
Contact me today!
Statistics courtesy of Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors Home Sales Report, December 2015
Article and image courtesy of Sibcy Cline News